Prime Legal is working with a reputable law firm in Richmond, Virginia to find a Personal Injury Paralegal to join their busy team! This firm litigates cases rather than settling most. They are looking for litigation experience related to Circuit court cases for this position. An attention to detail and ability to keep a Partner organized is essential for success here.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining 50 litigation files
- Drafting complaints
- Preparing discovery answers and responses
- Scheduling depositions, mediations, and trial dates to include obtaining a Scheduling Order
- Calendaring Scheduling Order dates and preparing pleadings according to the Order
- Communicating with clients, witnesses, opposing counsel, and court personnel
Parking is free! Benefits and salary are competitive.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for an interview.
Prime Legal Corporation
We look forward to working with you!
Are you looking for a new job? Prime Legal is your legal staffing and recruitment specialist providing top legal secretary, legal assistant and paralegal jobs, as well as attorney and partner level jobs for law firms and corporations nationwide.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.